Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bleh. Today wasn't very interesting for me :(

I got out 40 minutes early in both my algebra and journalism classes, and both teachers were absent so I had subs for each. Then I lingered around school doing almost nothing.

Then guitar class came, and then I found out that when my teacher split people up into bands, that I got the worst guitarist in the class, and the guitarist that isn't but doesn't bring his guitar to school because he doesn't have a gig bag for it, oh and I got my friend, but she's not the best at guitar, still better than the other guy though.

My sister got the guy she didn't want and his friend. They were all rocking out and stuff, and my sister doesn't really like playing that kind of music, she's more of a mellow, slow rock, bluegrass kind of style. <_<

I guess I'm ok with my band members, but my sister wants to trade bands, I'd be happy to just so she doesn't kill someone *coughbradmondaycough*

So anyways, I got home, and I felt drained. I did NOT want to do some of my Health book. So I relaxed a little by playing Amplitude. Then I found out that my mom got the cell phone bill, and we got charged $300?! WHAT?! Something to do with internet fees. But my sister and I hardly used the internet, so we're thinking it has something to do with the instant messengers on the phones.

hmm hmm hmm... I have spent about an hour or so looking for a red baseball cap with a blue bill and no logo. It's such a near-impossible task >_<
I tried www.ottohat.com www.froogle.com and various sites that popped up when I searched "hat store"

That's it for now I guess D:

I have about three and a half chapters left in health, I'm going to do them all tomorrow, if I don't, I can't go to my friend's house on Saturday. Why do I do this to my self? I need to focus and stop procrastinating.

1 comment:

VorpalStorm said...

D= You must do your homework! All of it! Go go go! [nudges] Do it for the MASSIVE BASS AMP! And... Amplitude, Super Smash and any other games we might play for hours. =D