Monday, January 08, 2007

It's been about 5 days since I last posted anything here... No I'm not dead. <_<;

Lately I've been trying to catch up with my school work, being active on deviantART, chatting with people on AIM and IRC, and playing Defence of the Ancients on Warcraft III. Fun!

I want to go to my new friend London's house for the first time and play some rounds of Super Smash Brothers: Melee and Amplitude. She's a pretty awesome person to talk to. Well, at least for me. It's great to know other people with similar interests as you. ^_^;

My mom's friend's ex-husband bought the my favorite cafe, The Beat. And now my mom's friend quit her old job with my mom at Raley's and now runs The Beat, how exciting. Also, she's going to see how people behave for a week while working there, and then if it's not too rowdy, she was thinking about giving my sister and I some jobs there for minimum wage. Sounds pretty awesome to me. Macbook, here I come.
































Oh yes, I can almost smell the factory fresh plastic. *drool*

So that's about it for me... School is ruling my life. *die*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want you to come over tooooooo! We'd have a blast, I know it. And that's not counting the hole in the wall that'll be there after Ness comes riding in on a BeatBlaster. XD ... >_>;