Friday, January 19, 2007

My friend Matt got back on the 16th... I think. I've been trying to call him but he never answers his cell and I also get his voice mail a lot. Today I left two messages. "MATT! CALL ME BACK!... Oh, this is Shawn, yeah, I want you to call me back, bye.".

and then the sound of my amp being really loud and then me saying "Oops." and then laughing. <_<;

Um... Today I was very bored waiting for guitar class. Then I found out my teacher was absent for some important reason. So my guitar class had to watch this video about blues music, and I was like "YES! I've been interested in blues and want to learn more about playing it." But it was more of where it came from, who played it (black people), and then a lot of elderly African Americans blues musicians were commenting on how much they love playing blues and all that stuff. To sum it up it was rather boring and dull and I would've rather enjoyed trying to figure out some songs with my guitar class band.

Eh... then before guitar class, I recommended some songs to play at this dance my school is going to have. Apparently, some of the students don't like classic rock, so they crossed out a lot of the stuff I RECOMMENDED, and people got mad. So they made a new list. Whateva'!

And that concludes my day. Unless you want to hear about me playing amplitude and vegitating infront of the computer listening to hours of Earthbound music.

Speaking of earthbound music, I can play this, but not as fancy: This isn't me, but this is the song and what it sounds like.

No comments: