Saturday, January 13, 2007

Today (Friday) other than doing a ton of Modern Health Book stuff, I went in to town with my mom and my sister to talk about the $300 Cingular bill we got. Then afterwards, we were starving, so we went to the Lin Q buffet, were I ate steamed rice, beef & broccoli, teriaki chicken, fried buttermilk bread (basically soft break with a buttload of sugar), tapioca pudding, and some chicken stuff that I didn't like.

Then we went to JCPenney's Women, and my sister was trying to find a more comfortable sweater, so I went to the shoes and I found guy shoes, and some like those slip ons that I wanted, but they only had size 12, and I'm a size 13. Then I met the tallest woman I've ever seen. I was like, "woah". But I was trying not to act strange to her towering height so I acted like she was a normal height person.

After an hour or so, my sister wanted jeans instead because she's picky, so we spend some time waiting for her to find some jeans she liked. All the jeans she liked weren't in her size, or they were just too long. So we left JCPenney's empty handed. Then afterwards, my mom was tired, but she let me go Dave's Shoes because I wanted to see if they had size 13 in that slip-on shoe I liked. They did, but I found them to be way too big, and they didn't have a size 12.

We didn't go back to JCPenney's, instead, my mom went grocery shopping at SPD, and I went to Big 5 to see if they had any black slip-on shoes. They did, and they had them in size 12 and 13. I tried size 12 and they fit, but they looked weird on me, (curse my big feet!). I then found some leather ones that looked better because they had more shape and were taller so my feet didn't look as big.

My mom bought them ($60 freakin' dollars!?) Yeah... <_<;

Um... I went home, did lots of health book for 5 hours, finished it. Celebrated briefly.

Uh... Chatted with London.

Played a couple of hours of Amplitude, I actually am getting better and noticing it.

Andnndndndandnndandndnnnnddd... Now I'm blogging after looking around on dA. Yay!

I think that is about it for me. Yup!

Tomorrow (Saturday) I am going to London's house, yaay! We're going to play games and have a good time and stuff. Woot! And she plays a wind instrument, so that's awesome. Because I wonder how that will sound with my bass when we jam. Oh and her dad plays piano. Weird combo of instruments, but hey, they all play music.

No comments: