Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tonight it supposed to be the coldest California has been in a decade. And it's supposed to be that cold for about five days. Yikes. Better bundle up and drink lots of hot steamy tea D:

In other news. I've been missing my friend Matt, he's still on his cruise, and he's lucky because when he gets back (January 16th) he will have missed all this cold snap stuff.

I also I'm excited about the next semester of my guitar class, this is what I've been wanting it to do for the past two school years. Ok, the teacher is going to put all the students into randomized groups of three, these groups are going to be a band that they each get to name and be in for the rest of the semester. For the rest of the semester we have to:
  • Make our own song.
  • Do a cover of any song we want using tabulature.
  • Play a song from sheet music our teacher gives us.
  • Anything else the teacher decides to add.

After the semester is over, my school has this thing called "Open House" where the students all show off what creative means they've been doing in the school. This is when all the bands in the guitar class perform their three songs. Wow, lots of pressure and lots of fun. Who ever gets me will be lucky because I'm the only bassist in the guitar class, so I'll make one of those bands different. My only gripe will be if I get Brad Monday in my band, I very much dislike how he doesn't practice or put any dedication in guitar class, he's all showboat.

<.< >.>

So um... I'm almost done with my Health book, I really think I'll be done with it by Friday, so whoopie!

A lack of DotA, some time on deviantART, chatting with my cousin Adrian, practicing of Amplitude and SSBM, and lastly... STUFF! :D

To provoke comments. Anyone got some band name ideas? <_<

No comments: