Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wow, yesterday (The 23rd) wasn't bad. I went to school as usual. I talked to my friends, I gave London a 8-point ninja star made out of post-it notes. And then I went with my mom to Headman's Furniture to look at some couches and stuff... While looking around, I didn't really see any kinds of furniture that I like (Modern and Asian). It was all mostly stuff that appeals to a large audience of people. The usual poofy couch stuff.

Umm... Then my mom bought a $500 recliner as a surprise for my grandma, and a $720 three seater recliner for us (It'll be delivered here on Friday). Then we took the recliner to my grandma's house and surprised her with it. We replaced my grandma's old, ripped up leather recliner that used to be really comfortable but is now messed up.

My grandma, naturally, didn't like it because she said it doesn't feel right on her back and blahblahblah. Basically she though it was ugly and wants her old one back. She hates change. My grandma is, ugh, she's so picky :(

So my mom was kinda bummed about that, I agree with her. So I guess we're going to either keep it for ourselves or return it for a different one that my grandma actually likes.

Anyways. Later on in the day I chatted a lot, and then I got bored and decided to look up how to make a duct tape messenger bag. But then I found out it took like two days and three rolls of duct tape to make. I don't have the money to buy that much duct tape, so I didn't make it. Instead I made a duct tape wallet, but I used masking tape and some clear tape. It turned out really awesome, and I'm going to take pictures of it and use it for my "Yomon's Random Creation of the Month" for February.
Heh, sorry about the spoiler for that :P

Hmm... And that's it. I'm going to sleep now, I'm really tired and my back hurts from
bending over making the duct tape wallet.

Oh yeah, and I got a haircut. It was done shorter than I wanted it, but it'll grow out. And I want to put it all Neo Matrix style (Basically just combed back). So yeah, woot! Bed! *sleep*

No comments: