Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wow! It's been like... two weeks since I've last posted here.
That's what happens when I forget about things and become lazy :/

Well, quite a lot of eventful stuff has happened since I last posted stuff here:

I'm going to put things in chronological order, so first...



Yes, that's right, I haven't forgotten, and to make up for not putting it up late this month, here's TWO things I made:

First, we have my lovely supposed-to-be-duct-tape-wallet-but-really-is-made-out-of-masking-tape-and-some-
orange-painters-tape-to-add-a-awesome-trippy-effect-to-the-boring-masking-tape. The wallet also has some change between the tape, it looks kinda cool I think, and it makes it worth more money! >_>


Yeah, cool, isn't it? That picture on my ID is REALLY old, about 6 or more years old.
And I didn't make the thing that it's in, that was from my old wallet, I just took that out and taped it into my current wallet. Also I'll explain the icons on it.
From top left going to the right:
Dragon Written Japanese: My zodiac sign is the dragon because I was born in 1988. I'm really happy with the dragon sign too because I like dragons :o
Armored Frog: Some people know me as the smelly Armored Frog, or Smelly Yomon. I like the armored frog because he looks all cool and laid-back, kinda like me. He's also from Earthbound, which is my favorite game series that needs more recognition in America.
Cross: To represent my religion.
Tri-force I'm not really a huge Zelda fan, but I like Zelda quite a bit, so I put the Tri-force there.
Bass Clef If you know about me, you know I LOVE to play the bass guitar. So this is to represent my love for bass.
Lacuna Coil Band Logo One of my favorite band's logo.
Apple Logo I like Apple's company and their logo is kinda cool, so I put it there. However I am a PC user :o
Jigglypuff Yay! Jigglypuff, my favorite Pokemon, and one of my best characters in Super Smash Brothers: Melee
Libra Scales Represents me being a Libra, I normally don't believe in that whole horoscope thing... But I read descriptions about Libras and wow, I'm totally like that, so why not put the scales to help show my personality?

And now the my second creation/project/thing... I painted my GCN controller white, yay! Pictures:

Not much to say. I think it came out pretty awesome, better than I expected. All I used was a can of Krylon Fusion Gloss White Plastic Paint. It worked wonders, no sanding or priming needed! ^_^

*end creations by Shawn*

Next is the new couch my mom bought, it's nice because our last couch got really dirty, old, and uncomfortable. And after like... 10 years that's believable. So this couch is nice because it looks nice, it's comfortable, it has three seats, and it reclines :D

Yay! It is so nice. Um... yeah, and there's a puppy on there. So now to talk about that...

Today my sister got a male Pomeranian/Terrier mix puppy (the internet calls them Pom Terriers), it cost $300 and she is paying $100 of that, my parents are paying the rest. My sister named it Cooper because she wants a Mini Cooper, and it's a mini dog, so I think it works. I gave it the middle name Jackson
because his right paw is white, so it kinda looks like Micheal Jackson's style with the one white glove. Here are some cute puppy pictures of him, and one picture with me in it:

OMG! IT'S ME! HOLDING A PUPPY! HOW CUTE?! Oops, caps. Um... chicks probably dig guys with puppies so that's a cool picture! :D

So yeah, that's about it. A lot of stuff can happen in two weeks o_o

2 comments:

VorpalStorm said...

Wow, lots of stuff!
Wallet: Awesome.
Controller: More awesome.
Puppy: OMG CUTE!
And, yeah, puppies are chick magnets, apparently. They see one and flock around it like it's... pie. I don't know. I like pie, and if I saw pie, I'd run to it... >_> Anyway, yeah, cute! Awesome! I need to make stuff more. -_-

Shawn said...

:O
I've been on a stuff making rampage lately.
I swear, it's not like me o_o;

Hehe. Good thing girls don't eat the puppy, the poor thing. Although my sister's friends seemed like they almost did, the way they were screaming and kissing all over it.