Friday, June 20, 2008

COOKING IS SO FUN, COOKING IS SO FUN, NOW IT'S TIME TO TAKE A BREAK AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE DONE:



Mmm... those crepes were so goood D:
That's pretty much all I've done all day... cooked crepes. Yeah, it's sad. Took me an hour or so. But they were worth it. I got to feed my parents and my sister which I don't do often. I usually just eat strawberries and whipped cream but next time I'm going to try making cinnamon caramel apple filling and see how that turns out. Yummo!!

Uh... now I have to clean up my dishes and put away stuff. Then I'm going to take a shower and pack up some things so I can meet my friend Ricky at 6 so we can practice Brawl and I can spend the night at my friend house before we go to a Brawl tournament tomorrow.

That is all! I may post how the tournament went tomorrow night. Depends how I'm feeling. <_<

No comments: