Sunday, November 12, 2006

Well now, I've been more into blogging lately. No idea why, I just like blogging...

Today, I woke up at my friend's house, because I spent the night at his house playing Super Smash Brothers: Melee, WarCraft III, and Magic: The Gathering. I also used a lot of his high speed internet, since I only have dialup over here. So I was on YouTube watching a bunch of pro SSB:M videos and guitar related things.

Well anyways, my friend was super tired, so I woke him up at the last minute to take me to church today. He wasn't fully there, probably because he didn't get to drink his coffee (life fuel). But he got me to church, and I think I actually brought everything back that I brought over.

So yeah, here I am, typing on my blog, because I was playing DotA with my friends but some stupid noob called and disconnected me. So now I'm waiting for my friend to message me in Gtalk to tell me that I can get back on to play some more DotA. Lalalala...

Nintendo needs to translate Mother 3 to English and call it Earthbound 2 or something. Because I've been waiting such a long time as well as the many Earthbound fans on Starmen.net for a second American Earthbound game. It friggin' bugs me that Nintendo can't go and translate ONE game for some highly devoted American/Canadian fans of a game that said a sequel was in the making 10 freaking years ago T_T;

NoA, if someone that works for you is reading this, I'm telling you, translate Mother 3 to English and release the game in America for the GBA so everyone can be happy. I'm telling you, eBay and the internet has made Earthbound a popular game. And with Ness in Super Smash Bros, you're giving off some hint that you still care about Earthbound. PLEASE! I want Earthbound 2! That 30,000 signature thing on Starmen.net wasn't for nothing.

Ok, now I'm done writing about what's on my mind. Lalalala, cinnamon gum.

No comments: