Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I have no New Year's resolutions. Sad, isn't it? Well I guess I'll go with the more popular one, lose weight. Maybe, like last year, I'll stop eating/drinking one type of food/drink. Last year it was soda (Which I have totally abandoned for Aquafina and Life Water/Vitamin Water). This year, I don't know yet.

I bought a used copy of Jet Set Radio Future for $2, it's a great game, but I have a problem with my disc, it sometimes fails to load levels, and makes skipping noises on the background sounds when it's loading stuff. But it hasn't affected the actual gameplay, so I guess it's ok. However, since I wiped the disc with rubbing alcohol, the game hasn't frozen on me once. What I find weird about this is that I see absolutely NO scratches on the bottom of the disc, it looks just like new. So strange.

Lately, I've been trying to make my wardrobe and appearance more contemporary and sleek while reflecting my interests and personality and without getting too weird... It's not easy. Especially when everything I like is expensive and I don't exactly have a very thin stomach (I'm getting close though)

Anyways, here are some clothing and accessories I kinda like:



















Aside from clothing and accessories, I'm not going to bother posting one big, long and detailed post about my trip to San Fransisco, I'll just say that it was fun, and I spent a pretty big chunk of money.

Anyways, I'm going to go take a shower.

No comments: