Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Today I went to the first day of school after winter break and I'm very surprised that I didn't kill myself with my mechanical pencil during what could be the most boring hour of class ever.

After school, I said bye to my friends, and then my sister bought a 30GB iPod Video in White (That's right! I told her that black iPods suck because they show their scratches more).

Right now I am kind of annoyed because she only has 1.5GB of music on it, and here I am with my 15GB 3rd gen iPod and it's hard drive has 50MB left. The only reason I want her iPod is because it has a 30GB hard drive. So I've been trying to get her to trade, but she won't. Yes, I'm that evil.

Anyways, aside from me being somewhat bitter. I spent some of my day playing Jet Set Radio Future, I didn't get anywhere because today the disc decided to be stupid and freeze when it loaded a certain CG.

Afterwards I did a chapter in my health book, and tomorrow I'm going to do TWO chapters of my Modern Health Book and an ungodly amount of Algebra homework. *cry*

So yeah, here I am, with an outdated iPod, lots of school to do, and a lack of sleep. Bleh. At least I have good music to listen to.

No comments: