Monday, April 16, 2007

Woo! I haven't posted anything interesting in here for a long time. I have no excuse. Well, I am lazy and forget to do things, so I guess I do then.

Lately I've been drawing and making art and stuffs for my deviantART. I believe I have a link to my dA account on the right side of my blog.

I've also been um... eating Vanillamynt Myntz, they taste really awesome and make my mouth feel clean, yum.

Uhm... I'm currently anxious to get my copy of Mother 3 in the mail. I ordered it on the 5th of this month with 7 day shipping (not including business days)and it's the 16th. The game shipped on the 10th. So I guess I'll get the game either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Speaking of Wednesday, I have to go to star testing on that day. I hate star testing because I usually get all brain locked when I have to do the Math section... then I have to wait a long time for my parents to pick me up. But this year, this year I have a cell phone, bwahaha! So I don't have to wait 3 hours this time for my parents to pick me up when I finish early.

Hrm... I've been playing and obsessing about Earthbound again lately. I got a hat that looks a lot like Ness' hat, only the button on top is blue and not white, and the size adjuster is red and not blue. But whatever, those are small details that only nitpickers (like me) notice.

I also don't think I look all that magical in a baseball cap. Maybe it's just me though. Tomorrow, I'm going to Auburn because my mom has a doctors appointment and I'm going to look around at Ross for new clothing to buy. I'm going to first look for a yellow/purple or yellow/blue striped shirt so I can dress more like Ness. Muahah!

And that's it for me talking about stuff about me. That's what you get when you read my blog.

No comments: