Friday, December 07, 2007

It's been a while since I've put anything here, heh.

Well, I'm alive and I've been playing JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future on my 360 that I got for my birthday. I've also been waiting to play Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

I got some new strings for my 5-string Steinberger and now it sounds excellent. Way better than when I fist got it with the stock strings. I still want a better amp.

I've recently been interested in Japanese street fashion, but more on the less weird side of the spectrum. I like most of the stuff on http://www.style-arena.jp/index_e.htm

While looking through all the stuff, I stumbled upon a girl with these headphones, and now I really want a pair but can't find any:



If anyone knows, please tell me where I can buy a pair online :S

I looked around a little and found these, which are kinda square but not exactly what I'm looking for. I like them though:



You can look at them here:
CLICK!!!

Going back to that site, here are some outfits I like with comments:



I REALLY like this guy's outfit. Especially the jacket, and the way he's wearing it. I want his jacket!!! His hair is pretty slick too. It's hard to tell from that one photo, but he has some neat sunglasses, they're all round and bubbly, yeah! Awesome!

I'll do one more for now because my dialup internet is being slow and images are taking an ungodly ammount of time to load...



The parts of this outfit that I like are the jacket, the hat, the shirt, the tie and the belts. I'm not a big fan of leather boots, but they look nice on him. I've never seen a blazer with fur on the back-collar before, it actually works.

So yeah, that's it for this post! See ya on the flip side, wherever that is <_<;;

No comments: