Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm not evern going to complain about how long it has been since I last updated this blog. So, going straight to the meat of this blog...

As of the end of school, last month, I graduated! Woo hoo! Now it's summer break time and I'm trying to figure out if I want to continue relaxing (doing nothing) or if I should get a summer job. Either way, when summer is over I plan on going to a local college and taking some basic stuff. I plan on doing that for two years and then I'm thinking about going to a college in Emeryville with my friends. I belive it's called "Ex'Pression". It looks like a great place for the graphic artist in me.

I'm hardly into the month and I already have a lot of crap. I got like... 5 games (Killer 7, Shadow of the Colossus, Link's Crossbow Training, Zack & Wiki, and The World Ends With You), a new 22" widescreen LCD for my mac, one of those awesome flat aluminum keyboards for my mac, and some minor stuff here and there. I friggin' love my Mac even more. It's only a G4, but I have this awesome screen and keyboard to use with it and now I just hate using the PC.

Now that I'm done talking about what I got, here's smething I would love to get. Guess what? they're headphones!!! :O




These ones are different. Not only do they look great, they work with the iPhone. And not in the "oh, we made the aux jack small enough to fit in the poorly designed slot" way. They have a microphone/button on them so I can use them as an alternative to the ones that came with my phone. Yay for hands free talking! You can check them out here: !!!

I belive that's it for this post! Tomorrow I'm going to make crepes. I'm going to call tomorrow "photo day" because I'm going to take a lot of pictures of my face to put together something for my deviantART. I'll also try to take pictures of my crepe adventure. I may also snap some shots of my room to put on my dA. I think it looks snazzy enough to be considered somewhat artistic.

No comments: