Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's a new day and it's 1:30 or something. <_<

Uhh... so far it has been somewhat eventful. I woke up and made some crepes. I was happy with how they tasted but I think I should've made the batter thinner because it wasn't spreading around the pan fast enough before it began to harden. The result turned out to be smaller crepes than I wanted. But whatever, they were delicious! I put strawberries, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream in mine. I might make more tomorrow morning.

Also I lied, I don't think I'm going to take any photos today. I'm feeling too lazy to clean my room so no room photos. I also have acne problems today and I don't want to take pictures of my bumpy face. I should wash my face more often, that's a proven fact.

Blah blah, card games, blah.

Um... I really like this bag!!! :O




Isn't it awesome cake! Here's a link with the details: Kaja Kaja Goo!

Amazon sent my family a $25 gift card for spending money on their site or with their credit card or something... So my mom wants to buy a CD. I'm thinking if it's alright with her about getting a Kaela Kimura CD called "Jasper". I've been into J-Pop/rock/punk/electronica/whatever lately.

I've been feeling like I'm very un-American lately. Maybe it's just the town I live in, it's basically a small town in California.

Anyways, I'm going to finish this blog post up and do stuff like play The World Ends With You or something. ;o

No comments: