Wednesday, July 02, 2008

THE 9TH DAY OF WAITING

Uhh... today I was really impatient waiting for my GCN controller, which still hasn't arrived yet. It was also another day of my lazily sitting infront of my computer using the internet and doing other pointless things. As pointless as it all sounds, I did discover something awesome in the video game world, which I haven't been as excited about since I was waiting for Brawl.

Chrono Trigger DS

Yes, Chrono Trigger for the DS. I'm so ready for this! I love you Square! First you make The World Ends With You and now this. Thank you so much for giving me reasons to play my DS other than my Japanese import Mother 3.

Also. What gives Blogger? The image inserting tool is missing and I want to put a bunch of images on this post. Oh well, maybe some other day when it decides to show its face.

Also today, I was bored and stumbled upon something on the internet called a Hipster PDA. Now, I have an iPhone. But seriously, a Hipster PDA is so much more useful in some cases. I still love my iPhone to death though. Anyways, a Hipster PDA is basically a stack of 12 or so index cards that are fastened together with a clip. You can use it to write down information, to-do lists, and other random things. A lot of creativity can be put into it to. It can be as useful or as useless as you make it! Now I can conqer anything with the help of my iPhone and my hPDA!

Tomorrow will be the day I get out of the house and go with my mom to Yuba City. Yay! I'm going to try to get a pair of those Skullcandy Lowrider headphones. I'm also going to try to find a Bullet Space Pen to use with my hPDA. And I want to try finding a pair of colorful Nike or Adidas or some other brand hightops. ;o

Well, I'm off! WOOSH!

EDIT: Hmm... Blogger just randomly decided to not work with Opera, I guess. Maybe I should update. Blogger is working fine with Firefox. I'll post pictures tomorrow I guess.

No comments: